Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer

In the Hindu religious beliefs, God is perceived as taking forms as the Creator (Brahma), the Sustainer (Vishnu) and the Destroyer (Shiva).

We see these three "aspects" of God depicted in the Old Testament in the Bible of a God who creates, sustains and destroys.

I've often wondered why a God who has created would want to destroy. But now that I am working with Energy on a conscious basis, I realise that it is one's intention that is the creator, sustainer and destroyer.

All things exist in a state of formlessness as pure Energy. This Energy is infinite intelligence and Good. When I wish to have an experience, my intention activates the energy which creates, i.e. brings into manifestation what I have intended. While I am still interested in the creation, my attention sustains the creation. When I have had enough of the creation, I withdraw my attention and this creation is destroyed. By destruction, I mean the form is dissolved and returns to the formless state.

Let's say it is a particular belief I'm interested in. My intention/belief attracts me to an appropriate group which I join. While I still have the belief, my attention sustains my attraction to the group. When I no longer have the belief, I withdraw my attention by mentally and physical withdrawing from the group. When I withdraw my attention the group becomes formless for me, as in it no longer has any appeal. It doesn't mean the group is destroyed as in wiped off the face of the earth. Others who are still interested in the belief of the group will continue to be attracted to that group.

Years ago, I met this guy in a seminar I was instantly attracted to in a romantic sense. I could sense the feeling was mutual. We had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company. I thought about him a lot and imagined us having a relationship. Then I realised I didn't want to get into a relationship after all. There was stuff I was interested in and I didn't want any distractions. So I decided to consciously "destroy" what I had created. How? I dissolved the thought-form of us liking each other, which we were both sustaining with our thoughts. It happened instantly. One minute I was having fantasies about this guy, then I dissolved the thoughts, and the next I felt nothing. I still loved him, but I was no longer in love with him.

The next time I met him at another seminar, at first he avoided me. When I finally got to speak to him, he said he was now focused on whatever he was doing and he didn't want to be distracted. Haha! That's a good one. At least we were both in agreement.

I recently had a crush on someone I know and we've been chatting over the Internet. I even told him I had a crush. I found myself thinking about him a lot and imagining having a relationship with him. It was fun to have the feeling but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I have now dissolved that thought-form. I love him as a friend but the romantic feelings are gone.

Intention can be used to create, sustain, and destroy in all aspects of one's life. You have an addiction to someone or a thing, put out the intention of wanting to be released and let Divine Energy release you from the experience by destroying it. You can also consciously destroy the creation if you know how to work with Energy.

Let me reiterate that to destroy is to simply dissolve one's creation into the formless state, where it no longer has any meaning for you.

The possibilities of Energy and intentions are endless.

My intention is the Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer of my experiences, which always works for good.

Best wishes.

Enocia