Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Without Love, It is Nothing

I believe one of the greatest writings about Love was by St Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 (in this version love is called "charity." Paul says that you could have all power to do great works but without love, it is nothing. I believe this power is thought power. So many people are becoming aware of the power of thoughts and intentions. Without love, thoughts are just random expressions that people pick up on, give it energy and pass it on, and so it continues. Nuff said about that.

For me it is important for me to be impeccable, as in always aware that I am rooted in Infinite Intelligence aka Divine Love, which is Good. The One that is Good cannot harm itself. So yes I use thoughts, right now I am using thoughts, but I know the thoughts are Love being expressed. I know that my intention is Love. And I know that the same Love that is in me is the same Love in all.

Love is everywhere present.

All is well.

Enocia