Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Captain One Love to the Rescue!

"One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right."
Bob Marley

When I got on the bus yesterday evening I noticed a vacant seat near the window. Great!

I take it back. Blimey, this is a bit of a squash, innit? The passenger beside me is taking up all of my room. I know I'm skinny but come on! A stick insect would find this a bit of a squeeze. Why don’t bus manufacturers make seats for normal-sized people?

OK, so the space seems small for me but there's only one way to remedy this. Ta ta ta ta ta! Captain One Love to the rescue! "One Love, help!" Would you adam and eve it (1), I've lost all sense of having a boundary; I can't tell where my body starts or where hers ends. This is more like it, I now have all the room in the world to stretch myself out.

Sweet! (2)

Things are never how they appear.

One Love, One Heart.

Enocia

1 - "adam and eve it" is a Cockney rhyming slang for "believe it."
2 - "sweet" means "excellent."