Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Déjà Vu

Every day I go through a ritual. I moisturise my face and neck before putting on my makeup. I don't use fancy products, just baby lotion which I use for my body and face. The moment I'm about to put on my makeup I remember I haven't put on any moisturiser. Just as I'm about to apply some I remember I've already put some on. There have been a few occasions when I've applied moisturiser twice and about to apply some a third time then I remember.

That's the problem with letting go of each moment; there is a tendency for me to forget what I've done previously.

Every day I go through a ritual. I moisturise my face and neck before putting on my makeup. I don't use fancy products, just baby lotion which I use for my body and face. The moment I'm about to put on my makeup I remember I haven't put on any moisturiser. Just as I'm about to apply some I remember I've already put some on. There have been a few occasions when I've applied moisturiser twice and about to apply some a third time then I remember.

That's the problem with letting go of each moment; there is a tendency for me to forget what I've done previously.

Life is a series of déjà vus.

Yeah, life is a series of déjà vus.

Have a good day everyone.

I wish you all a good day.

Enocia