Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Fun Reminder

Last night it was pretty cold. I've been avoiding wearing my winter coat. In Spirit there is no hot or cold, nothing changes. This means in God's presence I shouldn't feel hot or cold. So I decided to play a game by creating a mantra that reminds me of God's presence. It even has a melody. Here goes:

Up and down
Back and front
Left and right
Inside and out
All the way round
All the way round

I wished I could write music so I could share the melody.

Anyway, as I'm singing this in my head, I'm saying God is always

Up and down
Back and front
Left and right
Inside and out
All the way round
All the way round

I'm also saying the attributes of God such as love, peace, wisdom, joy, freedom, goodness are

Up and down
Back and front
Left and right
Inside and out
All the way round
All the way round

Interestingly enough I felt neither hot nor cold as I walked home.

The One is

Up and down
Back and front
Left and right
Inside and out
All the way round
All the way round

With love,
Enocia