Monday, November 21, 2005

The Future is Joy

God is Joy.

In the human dream, you could be deliriously happy one moment but expect to be depressed the next moment because you believe life is a roller-coaster. You are in love but scared that it won't last because nothing lasts forever. Is this how we're meant to live? Are we meant to just have snippets of Joy? Is this the best God has to offer?

In Reality, Joy is ever present. Joy is eternal, meaning it has no beginning or end. Joy is God and God is all there is. Thus, there isn't a single moment when we are separate from Joy though we can dream we are.

I imagine myself as a volcanic eruption where the mountain, the molten lava, the pyroclastic flow are all Joy. Thus, the Joy lava flows and solidifies as joyful experiences and feelings of joy. The flow is never-ending.

I also imagine I am Joy rain pouring down endlessly, and everywhere. I feel Joy, have experiences of Joy, or have memories of Joy. There isn't a single moment when I'm not experiencing Joy.

Orange, the mobile phone company, has the following slogan: "The future's bright, the future's orange."

I say the future's bright, the future's Joy.

I am Joy.

Enocia