Monday, November 07, 2005

An Open-and-Shut Case

The other night while travelling on the bus, when we arrived at a particular bus stop, the bus stopped there for ages. We wondered whether the bus driver was terminating at that stop. I went downstairs to find out what was going on. A passenger told me the front door was opening and closing and the driver can't drive the bus in that condition. The driver had reported the fault to his superior and was waiting on further instructions. I went back upstairs.

While we waited for the bus to move I thought of the truth of the situation. There were no passengers, no driver, no roads, no thing, but the One. Only One Exists.

The bus driver continued the journey but I could still hear the door opening and closing. I decided to have a shut eye; or was it the painfully slow journey made me have a shut eye?

When I woke up I noticed the doors were back to normal.

It was an open-and-shut case.

I am the Great Hercule Poirot

Enocia
.