Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Decorations

The human body appears to be flesh and bone; and the world appears to be material. That's a joke, the biggest hoax of all time.

Occasionally, cracks appear to reveal the hidden realm: the world as it really is as a sea of radiant light, thousands of times more radiant than the sun.

While I was putting on my makeup yesterday I noticed a crack in my skin and through the crack was a light sparkle. Sometimes I see sparkles of light on my arm, little diamantes that look beautiful. I could sit for hours admiring these diamantes.

Then I have a moment of panic. What if I were to appear as a diamond light, would I be able to eat chocolate? I am not yet ready to live as light, I'm way too attached to stuff. Oh well, at least I know what I really look like.

I am a Christmas tree draped with beautiful lights.

Happy Holidays!

Enocia