Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It is Impossible for Anyone to Be Lost!

I’m on a bus waiting at a bus stop. I can see my next bus arriving. By the time I arrive at the next bus stop it's too late, I've missed my bus! I'm going to have to wait forever for the next one. This is just great!

OK, I know there is only the One Self present in all. Hey, how come You didn’t synchronise our times perfectly? How come I missed my bus? I know: I'm meant to witness or experience something here and now.

I notice a woman sitting at the bus stop. Other buses arrive but she doesn't get on any of them. More buses arrive, none of them mine. The woman is still sitting there. I wonder if she's waiting for my bus. Then she turns to another passenger and asks what bus goes to a particular route. The passenger tells her she's at the wrong bus stop; she needs to walk to the next stop and catch her bus from there.

As the woman walks away my bus arrives.


As I walk home later I ponder over what I've just witnessed. I've been shown that on the one hand, we can appear lost be it losing one's way, not knowing what to do, or whatever "problems" we have. On the other hand, we are never lost because everywhere we are the One is already there. Thus, though the woman seemed to have been lost, she was never lost. Right where she was was the solution to her "problem." And her apparent "loss" turned out to be excellent material for me. It's a win-win for all.

How can anyone ever be lost when God, the All There Is and solution to every problem, is everywhere present? All we have to do is ask.

There is nothing lost in God.

With love,
Enocia