Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Only a Love Game

Is anger real or how one perceives reality?

I've been playing with a friend on a message board where I've been making up anagrams for the word "custard." I also told him the anagram for Enocia (see Text Message). As I've been dying to use the quip I heard recently, I responded to his message: "I see your point but I still think you're full of shit."

My friend took the words literally and responded with an "angry" response. I decided to continue playing the game of "being annoyed." I wrote a funny response back stating we were now at war. My friend responded:

"LOL - you made me angry too. You can't be calling me full of sh*t and expecting a simple 'meow' in response."
My response was:

"___, you have to realise something about me, I am NEVER angry. I was only messing with you."
I asked my friend whether he had noticed the demonstration of oneness. We have been discussing "custard" and I watched an episode of Blackadder Goes Forth on television last night that mentions "custard." My friend mentions "meow" the noise cats make and "cat" was also mentioned in the episode thus:

Blackadder: One thing puzzles me Baldrick; how did you manage to get so much custard out of such a small cat? Blackadder script
I never get angry because, as I see it, there is nothing for me to get angry about. Of course, how people react to what I write or say is their choice.

It's only a Love Game.

In the Love Game, I see only oneness.

Enocia