Saturday, December 24, 2005

Love is All There Is

On the one hand, I have ideas of what God means for me, while at the same I know that God is beyond ideas. Still, ideas are fun representations of what is.

Here are a few ideas I have of God:

Acceptance
All-in-All
Beauty

Being
Boundless
Causeless
Creativity
Divine Energy
Eternal

Formlessness
Freedom
Friendship
Giving
Grace
Humility
I Am
Imagination
Impersonal
Incommensurable
Infinity
Inspiration
Intelligence
Is
Joy
Life
Light

Limitless
Love
Magic
Majesty
Mind
One
Order
Peace
Perfection
Personal
Power
Presence
Reality
Self
Service
Sharing
Simplicity
Soul
Source
Spirit
Stillness
Supply
Support

Timeless
Truth
Unconditioned
Unfathomable

Unchanging
Wealth
Wholeness
Wisdom
Wonder

Sometimes I find different ideas seeking expression. Insights and experiences on this blog, for instance, are various ideas in manifestation.

But are these ideas different. Is Love different from Freedom? I believe the ideas are one and the same, Love.

Love is all there is and then some.

For me, Light represents Love. The Light I'm referring to has no darkness. So when I imagine this Light, it is another way of acknowledging that all is Love.

God is Love.
Love is all there is.

Enocia