Friday, December 16, 2005

Manifesting by the Balloon Technique

In last night's dream someone showed me how to manifest my intentions. I was told to see all intentions and desires as existing as balloons in the sky. All I had to do was reach out and pull the string of the balloon I wish to manifest in form.

So I decided to try it out. I thought of chocolate and imagined myself pulling a balloon towards me. I had no thought of how I would receive the chocolate.

I found myself in a shop with lots of chocolates in front of me. The shopkeeper instructed a boy working with him to give me a bar of chocolate for free. The first chocolate had a hole in the wrapper so I refused it. The next chocolate also had a hole and I refused it. Then the shopkeeper told the boy to let me choose one. The one I picked was perfect and tasted yummy.

Well, I'm going to try this balloon technique. If you do try it and get results, please let me know.

With love,
Enocia