Saturday, December 17, 2005

Nothing But the Best

I met these women on the bus this morning who were very excited to be exploring London. They were going shopping in Covent Garden and then going to see the play, Billy Elliot, later this evening. They asked how to get to Covent Garden and a fellow passenger and I gave advice as to which stop to get off at.

I asked one lady where they were from and she said Hull. I told her I knew the bridge at Hull. I said I used to have a boyfriend who lived in Brigg, in North Lincolnshire.

"Yes, Brigg is only 15 minutes by car from where I live," she said. "I went to Brigg last week."

We talked briefly about that part of the UK and soon it was time to get off. We wished the ladies a happy visit and fun trip to the theatre.

I want everyone to have the best life has to offer, whether it's in love, career, travel, and life in general. Everyone deserves to be happy and have a life filled with joy.

When I want the best for others I am recognising that life is infinite abundance; there is a superabundance of love for everyone to enjoy.

Wishing you all nothing but the best.

With love,
Enocia