Saturday, December 10, 2005

Practising Transparency

"The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted...Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46: 6; 10)
Yesterday on my bus home, I heard several people speaking on their mobile phones at the same time. One woman was sitting behind me speaking in Polish. Did I get worked up about how loud her voice was? No. I was very grateful to all of them to enable me to practise transparency.

What do I mean by practising transparency? Being transparent means being in silence no matter what?

I see all forms and experiences as thought forms. In other words, people, animals, plants, buildings, the weather, mobile phones, words, thoughts, emotions, everything, are all thought forms. When I practise transparency I am like a sieve that lets all thoughts permeate through. Silence dissolves thoughts into silence.

Another way to define transparency is acceptance. Only when I am being in silence can I accept without resisting or reacting to an experience or thought form.

Transparency could be applied to any situation you don't wish to experience as form.

Instead of complaining how cold or hot the weather is, I remain in silence and let the thought forms dissolve into silence. Then, I am neither hot nor cold.

I practise transparency when I am watching the news or a TV programme I don't wish to take on board.

I practise transparency to dissolve thought forms of pain.

Of course, when I wish to have an experience, I give the thought form my attention. As you can see, I made myself transparent to mobile phone users on the bus. Now I am giving that same experience my attention as a way to practise transparency.

Modern life is a great opportunity to practise transparency. I can either see people as irritating and "pressing my buttons" or I can be grateful to them for allowing me to practise transparency.

When I am practising transparency I am being the One in all.

With love,
Enocia

Related article: Practising Transparency - Dissolving Programmes