Monday, December 19, 2005

Staying Awake to My Real Self

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." (Isaiah 65: 17)
I believe "seeing is believing" in reverse; I know, see and feel that my real self is Spirit where all things are possible. I know that I, as Spirit, am always the same. I know that I, as Spirit, am immortal. I know that I, as Spirit, am perfection. I know that I, as Spirit, am infinity.

How come this Self is not fully manifested?

Actually, Spirit is fully manifested here and now; Spirit occupies all space, therefore Spirit is all there is. This means that what I consider to be human is actually Spirit in flesh. There is only the Self/Spirit. I am either Spirit or I am dreaming I am a personality.

What do you mean by "dreaming I am a personality"?

When I identify myself as a form or a label, I am seeing myself as a personality, a part that is separated from the whole.

How do you stop dreaming?

By realising that I am Spirit; and Spirit is All There Is.

For instance I know that Spirit Man is Love and Love never hurts. When I am dreaming I am a personality, I may act out of fear. The moment I wake up to who I am, I don't go round feeling guilty. Why should I feel guilty over a dream? I know that my real Self is always innocent and pure; She is Love.

In the same respect, only when I am dreaming myself as a personality that is separate from the whole can I see myself, or another, as an antagonist, oppressor, perpetrator or victim. But when I wake up to myself as Self, where there is only the One, there is no duality.

Is waking up to your real Self a process?

No, waking up to my real identity happens in an instant. However, as I've got into the habit of identifying myself as a personality, I've formed the habit of being asleep. Staying awake to my real Self might take the following pattern:

sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, stay awake, stay awake, sleep, wake up, stay awake, stay awake, stay awake, doze, wake up, doze, stay awake, stay awake, stay awake, drowsy, stay awake, stay awake...until you have developed the habit where you are always awake.

Do I get to keep my memories when I wake up to who I am or are they all wiped out?

Spirit is always innocent and has never suffered any pain, injury or lack. I know that Spirit has been the only One having my experiences, therefore, I have never hurt anyone nor has anyone hurt me. Because I know that Spirit is the only presence, all memories not in accordance with Spirit have either been erased as if they never happened or have been transmuted into Spirit. I get to keep those memories that are of Spirit.

What if I am not experiencing the truth of Spirit in form?

There is only Spirit in form. If I am not experiencing this truth, I am simply dreaming I am not experiencing the truth of Spirit in form.

I am awake.

Enocia