Saturday, December 03, 2005

What is a Human Being?

What is a human being? I believe a human is Spirit in form; God in flesh.

In a previous article, I wrote:

"Most times, apart from Spams and forwarded stuff, I can read my personal emails telepathically. They come to me in a form of a day-dream and sound like I'm talking to myself. I can also pick up on human thoughts but I can tune them out at will. A lot of what we consider to be divinely inspired are human thoughts. Telepathy is a human belief.

In God there are no separate thoughts. In God there is only the one thought of silence. There is, therefore, no need for telepathy." Co-Creating with God
I believe psychic powers such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and telepathy are human abilities that we all have in order to help us experience oneness in form. We are all GIFTED. Of course, when you are no longer having a life as an individual, you are merged in with the All There Is. There is no need for psychic abilities. Everything is.

Gavin Bellis puts it this way:

"Jesus was human. he was godsent but he was human. And yet he did all these wonderful things, like generating enough food for an army out of five loaves of bread and two fish, like generating water which would cause one to cease thirst etc. but he was Human. Mortal. Do you know what this means?

"He also consistently told us that he was within all of us and so we are linked this way. So what does this all come down to? Confidence in self. To believe in him in spirit and truth is to believe in oneself in spirit and in truth. Vice-versa as well. This is to say, that we ALL have his capacity. His powers are ours, should we follow the way..." Unified Theology
Indeed! If you are going to see Jesus as God-man, then you should also see yourself as God-man or God-woman. Jesus reminds us of our true nature thus:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14: 12)
We are all like Jesus...and more!! Can you imagine what this means? We only have to accept that we are God in flesh; the One being.

I believe the spiritual path is about letting go of all beliefs and doctrines we hold about ourselves that limit us to seeing ourselves as labels. Then, and only then, are we co-creating with God. We then come to realise our true nature as Spirit that is Perfection; and nothing can be added to or taken away from Perfection.

A human being is Spirit in flesh.

Enocia

Related article God in Flesh - Part 2