Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yo-Yos and Drama Queens

"Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions." (Ecclesiastes 7: 29)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." Mark Twain

Don't people love to create dramas in their lives? Instead of focusing on what is real, they prefer to focus on drama.

OK, what is real?

I believe we all want to feel appreciated and accepted for who we are; we all want to be fulfilled in our lives; we all want to be happy. What we are all seeking is to experience love by giving and receiving love in the many forms love takes. For me, being real is being the real Me that is Love eternal.

The Real Me is what I call Self. We all share this one Self. This means that whenever I think of "myself", it is the one Self I speak of.

I am the one Self now, but when I don't see myself for who I am, when I identify myself as an ego, I'm bound to see the world as being against me. I'm bound to live life as a yo-yo, one minute I'm happy, the next I'm miserable. And that will be the life experiences I will attract.

How can the world be against me when I share the same Self with the world?

I've been given freewill to choose between being a drama queen or being real.

The choice is easy: all is One; life is constant bliss and joy.

I am not a yo-yo, I am Self.

Just keeping it Real,
Enocia