Saturday, January 14, 2006

The All There Is

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." (Hamlet, William Shakespeare)

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." (1 Corinthians 2: 9)
God is The All There Is.

The All There Is is manifest and unmanifest energy. All that we experience as forms is The All There Is in manifestation. If you believe what you can experience with your senses is all there is, you're limiting yourself. Music, for instance, exists as unmanifest energy and as it takes form, it becomes less refined and appears as various frequencies. It is consciousness, the receiving instrument, that gives the frequency form. If the consciousness is human, then music will appear in a human way; if the consciousness is a dog, it is perceived in a dog way; or different species will perceive music in their own way.

The other night, after my mother and I had been watching Soapstar Superstars, which is a singing contest for British TV soap stars, I asked her how low she could sing. Both of us sang as low as we possibly could. What about how high we could both go? She tried to sing as high as possible. As for me, I didn't sing a single note, as I didn't have to.

"See mum, my note is so high you can't pick it up with your human hearing. So I win. Ha!"

A computer is another example of The All There Is in manifestation. That doesn't mean this is all there is to being a computer. We have seen how computers are constantly being developed. What we call "evolution" is refined Energy being picked up by the human instrument and being manifested as new versions of technology. And so it continues.

Why wait for someone to develop an idea when you can access The All There Is now?

In the game I mentioned earlier about trying to sing at a very high pitch, I said the notes were so high they were indiscernible by the senses. Actually, I cheated; I had simply remained in silence. The unmanifest state is silence.

If God is The All There Is, how come it is popularly believed that God communicates in silence?

Music is The All There Is in manifestation that one can experience in a human form. I also know music exists in other forms indiscernible by humans, and it gets so refined that it is unmanifest. This means God communicates in as many ways as music appears. Silence, however, enables one to experience the infinite ways music is being.

One can apply the concept of silence to all aspects of life. At the back of your mind, you have the intention of whatever you wish to experience then immerse yourself in silence, The All There Is, and then trust in The All There Is to manifest in the limitless ways there are.

Recently, I had a dream where I was shown how everything I wish to experience already exists now. I was told to see all experiences as balloons in the sky; all I have to do is reach out and pull the string of the balloon I wish to experience. I was not to worry about how it would be made manifest but just trust in the process. The balloon technique is one fun way of experiencing The All There Is.

Everyone has access to The All There Is now. Go into the silence and be all there is to be.

With love,
Enocia

Related article: Ending Duality - Same Old, Same Old