Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am Alive

I'm definitely feeling a change in my body.

At first, I went through a phase of feeling sharp, needle-like, sensations on my arms and legs. Sometimes they felt like electric shocks and were very unpleasant.

I'm now constantly feeling a Presence around me that feels like tingling sensations all around my body. It feels like live electric current without the electric shocks.

As I wrote in a previous piece, when I fall asleep and am dreaming, I lose awareness of the Presence. I believe the Presence is Life. It is in this Presence that I have my being.

I also realise that there is no point me trying to heal parts of my body that I believe need healing. All I need to do is be aware that I am the Presence and the rest takes care of itself.

Shiver me timbers! I am A-LIVE!

Enocia