Thursday, January 05, 2006

Let Yourself Go - Part 2

In the previous post, Let Yourself Go, I discussed how letting myself go is about being at one with whatever aspect of the Infinite is seeking expression.

While I am being an experience or an idea, everything I do or say, every encounter I have with another, in words or deeds, are all part of the experience.

I am a member of several discussion forums. A lot of the time I read without getting involved in any discussions, except when I post something or respond to someone's comments. Most of the time, I am a silent witness. Two days ago I felt compelled to respond to a piece someone had posted. I stated my perspective which was in contrast to the majority. I knew I had been drawn into this conversation for a purpose so I immersed myself in it to see where it would take me. The situation gave me opportunities to reaffirm my trust in God. Through the discussions the articles Grace and What is Truth? emerged.

In other words, what had attracted me to this particular post was not about the actual discussion or topic, but about aspects of the Infinite seeking expression. I let myself go and was the experience.

When I am one with an experience, there is no longer a need to worry about whether I am in peace, in joy or whatever; or about how an experience should unfold. I simply trust that the resources have already been provided. All I have to do is relax and enjoy the ride.

All my love and gratitude to the many players.

Enocia