Monday, January 30, 2006

MESSAGE FOR READERS

Welcome to my new blog.

It is a place where I share my experiences and insights.

Life, for me, is about play: playing with new ideas, consciously playing with Energy, and playing at being who I am.

Please note that these writings are based on realisations I have and not meant to be taken as instructions or teachings. We all have the answers within us. (See also Maps)


Unless otherwise stated, all articles are copyright © 2005-2015 Enocia Joseph. You have my permission to copy and distribute articles for personal use only. Please include the link to the particular blog. For any other use other than personal, and any comments you might have, please email theoneinall@googlemail.com.

Much gratitude and love to Ben Gilberti for designing the Light fractal.

Thanks for stopping by.

All the very best.

Love Enocia