Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Receiving Unlimited Good

We thank thee then, O Father,
For all things bright and good,
The seed-time and the harvest,
Our life, our health, our food. [...]
All good gifts around us
Are sent from heaven above,
Then thank the Lord, O thank the Lord
For all his love! Source

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103: 1-5)

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." (James 1: 17)
God is Unlimited Good. Unlimited Good is all there is.

Just because God is all there is doesn't mean all that we experience as forms are of God. Man is using all the Good, the Intelligence of God, according to man's freewill. For instance, man can use the Internet to promote peace and love or to promote fear. However man distorts the intent of Good, that intent will always be the same, very good.

In the world one can easily be distracted with the doom and gloom in the news and all around us. We are also made to feel guilty for receiving Good for free. Why should you receive things for free when you haven’t earned them? This is when I focus on the Truth that Unlimited Good is ever present and is freely given. This means all we'll ever need has already been provided. All I have to do is say "Yes" and receive. It is that simple.

I like to see Unlimited Good as liquid Light pouring through me, the vessel. The Source of Good never stops pouring and I never stop receiving.

Every moment I am receiving Good as Light which is made manifest as forms. Even when I am asleep the Light is still pouring away.

I have no qualms about always being on the receiving end. That’s what the human vessel is for: to receive.

I gladly receive all the Good there is.

With love,
Enocia

Related articles: Intelligence, Intent and Being a Willing Instrument; Are the Best Things in Life Free?