Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Relative Truth versus Absolute Truth

There is a paradigm that states that one should be aware of one's words, particularly the use of the "I Am" which it is believed has creative powers. Thus, if you think or say "I am tired" you are calling on the power of the "I Am" to make you tired and you will end up feeling tired. I believe this is only true from a relative truth perspective. What do I mean by this?

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. The feeling was very much real from a relative perspective.I also knew that for me to have a headache has to mean one thing - it is an experience of my individual movie script. What do I mean by my individual movie script?

I see life as a movie script. Once the scriptwriter has an idea of plot, he creates various scenarios, characters and dialogues to make his vision come to life. When watching the movie, I don't take the dialogues out of context. I know the dialogues have a purpose which is to move the plot to its denouement. Thus, for me to think that "I have a headache" has to be part of my individual movie script. My individual movie script is relative truth, but not the Absolute Truth.

What is the Absolute Truth?

The Absolute Truth is there is only one "I" having life.
The one "I" never sleeps nor has He ever been asleep.
The one "I" is always awake.
The one "I" is awareness.

Every day I use words as communication but these words are part of my movie script or relative truth and have nothing to do with Absolute Truth.

Here are a few examples of my relative truth.

I am feeling sleepy.
Relatively speaking, this is true. From an Absolute Truth perspective, this statement is a lie because the one "I" never gets tired or falls asleep.

I am hungry.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" is inexhaustible energy.

I have a headache.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" is not limited to one body nor does He feel in a human sense. If that were even true, everyone would have a headache.

I feel cold.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" cannot feel hot or cold.

I am skinny.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" is everything, therefore, indefinable.

I am living with my mother.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" is everywhere present so which mother is this?

I am typing this article.
Relative truth; lie in Absolute Truth sense. The one "I" is everywhere present so this must mean that everyone is typing.

Is it possible to experience life as the one "I"?
Yes, by realising there is only the one "I" that is appearing as infinite forms and as the invisible.

Let's look at the example "I am typing this article."
This means that the one "I" is the ideas, the words, and the resources. The one "I" is the doer. There is no Enocia, there is only the one "I" doing and being all things.

In a way the one "I" experience is a bigger movie script where the one "I" appears as the words and experiences. The one "I" is all there is. So let's say I was involved in a discussion. The one "I" is the people involved in the discussion; the one "I" might appear as the words needed to respond or might appear as silence.

When you realise there is only the one "I" being all things, it takes the pressure off about "being awake" as has been popularised in spiritual circles. The one "I" who is all has never been asleep; He is always awake. One who realises there is only one "I" having life is awake for there is no other but the one who is awake.

In case you're wondering how I got rid of the headache, I simply reminded myself of the Absolute Truth: "Only one exists."

With love,
Enocia