Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Unity Consciousness

On one level we all look different. We have our likes and dislikes; we have stuff we feel passionate about. We are diverse and we are proud of it.

On another level, we are made of the same stuff, Love. We are Love.

All is one.

When you realise you are made of the same stuff, you can look at the moon and know that you are made of the same stuff as the moon.

You can look at your neighbour and know that you are made of the same stuff as your neighbour.

All is one.

So when I get a twinge in your body, I don't try to fix it. I look up into the sky at night. I observe stars in the Milky Way. The Intelligence which makes the stars appear; that which makes the Universe appear in its infinite manifestation is the same Intelligence that is quickening my body.

All is one.

That's unity consciousness.

Enocia